Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
looks like you found what you have been looking for... ;) ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
been a good day for me too.... JBD Shorty Headers NIB for $285 shipped to my door. Everywhere I have priced they have been $580cdn +

·
Registered
382 Posts
yeah i called 4 shops here in the city and the best price I got was $580cdn, so I was stoked, and to hear they showed up this morning at my doorstep, makes me want to get home now!! But I have a CT scan & MRI today and some work to do,

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Good to hear! Does he have any 5.7L predators for that price? Cheapest I have found is $289 w/free shipping

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good to hear! Does he have any 5.7L predators for that price? Cheapest I have found is $289 w/free shipping
Chris,
i believe this is it, he has 5 listed starting at $245 +$15 shipping
this one ends in 2 days
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/U713...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1c0fb6ed2b

i only bid $245 on the one that i ended up with because he had many more available so i figured if i didnt win one i would just bid $245 on another and keep going until i got one for that price.

$289 was the cheapest i had found also until i seen this listing, saved another $30 bucks.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't get it yesterday curse you FedEx!!!! but it is sitting at my house
as i type this. cant wait to get home to look it over but i wont get to utilize it
for quite some time again due to weather moving in, i will get to program the 20" tires in though:cool:.
snow tomorrow and a "possibly significant" (<--weatherman said this) snow storm for saturday.
nothing like covering his A** with a vague prediction.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dave,
what section did you go in to when you programed in your 20" tires? is it pretty much self explainatory?i havent hooked it up yet but the little manual that comes with it doesnt have much info to it.

also did you install that decal? i dont think im going to other than the little devil O
which im going to cut out of the decal and install in the middle of the back window

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
If I can remember, there where 2 areas to change the tire size, one was in the tune and the other was under options>> you only get 2 options in that one, tire size and ESP adjustment.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If I can remember, there where 2 areas to change the tire size, one was in the tune and the other was under options>> you only get 2 options in that one, tire size and ESP adjustment.
Dave
thanks, i will check it out this weekend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts