Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a recall on this? I thought I read that this happens all the time. I've had my car 8 months now and just noticed it. Now will they just replace it and most likely it will happen again in less than a year or have the fixed the problem with a resign?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Not recalled as far as I know. Should be covered under warranty though. No idea if they changed the design or material.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
They will replace it, and have never redesigned it. From past following of it the last three years, seems to MAYBE be caused by ice buildup as it seems to happen more up north but y'all had plenty this year yourself. Another therory is using lifts that edge lift cracks them, trouble is no one has ever seen one crack we just notice it. Everyone who reads these threads usually checks theirs those so, reps 2U bruder for that!

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
I had them replaced on my 09 SE, all under warranty,

I haven't even checked my RT, guess I will do that tomorrow

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Just looked at mine yesterday and they're fine. The problem seems to be random. I've driven one winter now with much frozen precipitation and extreme cold. I always get the ice build up off though before walking away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts