Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread will be to ask questions about the club in general, welcome new members, etc. A big welcome to CCC to Tim (trick506) who recently joined online with his SE.

Jack

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
I beleive he is the SE I gave a card too. He lives on Eissman rd. Spotted one day when out on delivery. ;)

Welcome Tim. :thumbupright:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fort Polk should hire you as a recruiter my man. I have the perfect speech: Enlist now and get a Challenger SE!

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
The home page needs updating. There are now 15 members as of last night.

Shannon

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, I didn't check the website until I saw your post Shannon. You and Mike Smith joined, COOL!! I gave the service manager a card to hand to the owner of the red SRT8 I saw yesterday, and he has 2 Challengers! That's 15 members and 17 Challengers, not too shabby.

Jack

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
My wife & I test drove a B5 Blue Classic at Mark Dodge. I later found out that it was sold to someone in DeRidder. My wife saw it there. But I don't know who. Could be a potiential member. Maybe I could find out from someone at the dealership.

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
I want to beleive they keep a bout 6 of them on hand. I know when I went by one time they had a b5 classic RT. Only problem was that it was listed at $40,000. Just a big tad too much form my pockets. The salesman came out to talk to me and saw mine and asked it I wanted to trade it in. Yeah right :?: he said I could afford it since I already own one. LMAO!!! :rofl: I said unless you give me more what I owe and also give me another 5g's for a down payment I think I will keep what I got, and oh, btw, I bought mine for $26,000. that would be a difference of about 13g's? no deal, Then he asked how I liked mine.... told him I love it! :dance:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A big welcome to Aundrey from Shreveport who joined our club today. He has a 2010 BB R/T Classic manual. He works out of Barksdale and has already started modding. I will try to get him over here (he is Mr.Long at the other forum).

Jack

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I spoke with Aundrey this morning, he is liking the idea of cruising with us to Jasper. He will meet up with me in Alex and we will ride to Leesville to meet up with the rest of the club.

Jack

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
I suggest we meet at the Sonic in Leesville about 7ish. we can get breakfast there and motor on to the Lone Star State. Jason, we can meet up in Rosepine about 6:40 and head north.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I recruited a new member at the show'n shine today, Chris and I struck up a convo with a fellow Challenger guy who happened to have his car parked nearby. We did a walk-around and asked him if he would like to park next to us which he did. Stone White R/T manual 27F package with 18's. Name is Don, he bought it from Sterling in Opelousas. He now has a club tee and a fistful of cards. Hope to see his addition to the club membership on the site in the next few days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll see you guys at Sonic. Looking forword to Jasper. It's going to be a good time.

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
I'll see you guys at Sonic. Looking forword to Jasper. It's going to be a good time.
WOW!!! :bigwow::bigwow::bigwow:look who chimed in,

About time bro. need to see some pics of those new wheels too.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I suggest we meet at the Sonic in Leesville about 7ish. we can get breakfast there and motor on to the Lone Star State. Jason, we can meet up in Rosepine about 6:40 and head north.
Sounds good, lets hope the weather holds out....

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
hopefully the weather holds till they get judging done, just remember to bring an umbrella. ;)

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Forecast for tomorrow in Jasper. Might make the judging.

Sat, Mar 20
6 am

53°F
Feels Like
52°F 9 am

59°F
Feels Like
58°F 12 pm

65°F
Feels Like
65°F 3 pm

67°F
Feels Like
67°F 6 pm

60°F
Feels Like
58°F 9 pm

51°F
Feels Like
46°F

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
if they get the judging done before the rain, then it will be worth it , I hope......:rofl:

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
I'm still going, the hell with the forecast!!!
That's the spirit. If I was home, I'd be right along with ya. Ain't nothing gonna melt in the rain.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts