Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just happened to scan our membership list for the forum. WHAT a GREAT BUNCH!!! Almost all of the names showing are the people who really make the intelligent posts on a wide variety of other forums. No whiners - just doers!!!

We are really getting the cream of the crop from all of the other forums

I am proud to be here!!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
ditto...but don't think this means we are going to take long showers to the wee hours of the morning together.

·
Super Moderator
5,453 Posts
great post ghost. plus with the freedoms we have here to act normal too. :bananadance:

other forums are just imitations, we are legit. :thumbupleft:

you can alway ask your self about forums.

do I get the info I need to better my car?
do I need to be bashed because I have one that some one doesnt like?
am I restricted to post things about car clubs and activities that go on in other areas of Challenger owners?
do we have an ungodly amount of moderators to slap you wrist when something is not approved?

Just ask yourself those questions and you see we have a good cooperative bunch here.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
It's a great site with great members.
I have never seen what even comes close to a flame thread or post by anyone here...see if that's the case on other sites...happens all the time.
Just wished I lived closer to some members to get to know them better IRL.
OK so enough of the mutual admiration society...I think I feel a tear welling up :lol:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Thats most of the reasons I came here! I "lurk" lots of places, but log-in here, well daily! Saw a lot of my friends from the other sites here already, and of course my good brother Ghost invited me here! Like Dave as much for his attitude, as for this nice place he has built here. But this is the now the " home" of a concept, that became a real club, Texas Outlaw Challengers, and we will allways be gratefull to Dave for that! I'll never forget the little things we do for each other here, seems to be one of the main differences among the various forums! Like when I asked Dave to send a couple of Challengerlife cards, he sends me a whole frakin box!! But you are RIGHT, this place does seem to be collecting the best bunch of folks, I am quite honored to be here also! Mark

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I like it here. I was staying up with the posts on the local LX post but it really is just cause I meet the people here locally and there are a couple of Challengers who stay on that site but Like I told Bee it would be better to go all Challenger because we a re a different set of people and we see things very differently from the Dodge owners. I Love my car and as Ghost can tell you its gonna be a nice looking piece of work Hope to show you all the pictures of the work and then take it to see you guys in action. :drinkingbuddies:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ditto...but don't think this means we are going to take long showers to the wee hours of the morning together.
and you know........I am REAL comfortable with that!!!!! :)

G

·
One of the things I noticed on one of the other forums was the number of posters who complained about having to read a post... like they were being forced to.

I called a few on it just for giggles and grins but it was wearing on me.

Yes, a lot of questions are repeated questions but so what. If someone asks its because they want or need to know. Never seemed like that big a deal to me.

Besides, this site has better smiley dudes anyway :tease:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
One of the things I noticed on one of the other forums was the number of posters who complained about having to read a post... like they were being forced to.

I called a few on it just for giggles and grins but it was wearing on me.

Yes, a lot of questions are repeated questions but so what. If someone asks its because they want or need to know. Never seemed like that big a deal to me.
Yes, and with the same amount of effort put into telling a member to use the search, don't ask questions that have been asked, etc., they could have just answered the question and/or posted a link to a thread that already answers it. New members don't have the benefit of remembering a thread from months ago, and even searching, it's sometimes hard to find a specific thread.

Besides, this site has better smiley dudes anyway :tease:
Shhh don't let them know our secret. :rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts