Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought these a while back with the intent on useing them but I think I may need to replace these with a boost gauge in the near future.

You get 1 Oil pressure, 1 voltmeter gauge (both used) and a new unused autometer gauge pod with hardware, these are electric gauges with no sending units included, I have never wired these up but The guy I got them from said they backlight a light greenish color close to factory.

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
^ that is the pod I ordered, I'm just waiting to see if they will reduce the price and ship without the gauges, I just bought the same gauges you were selling, except I went with the boost/vac for my S/C kit that I'm hoping to pick up when I'm at SF,

·
Registered
382 Posts
so if anyone is still wanting Mopar gauges, i'm selling mine (BRAND NEW NEVER USED) Oil Temp gauge and Boost/Vac gauge.

I'll post prices when I'm done dinner and have the receipt. But feel free to PM me if interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.