Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL
So my corporate level boss is down from Chicago. He's an old retired USAF Senior NCO medic like me.
He walks out of the clinic this morning, sees my car, and says "wow nice restoration job" :D

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Yeah, it's not hard to restore a 2009 LOL

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Restored 'Cuda bet u! Think I finally figured out why so many of us older types think that. The side looks more of Cuda, because they didn't put the Challengers body molding "bump", in our side panels, so they are more Cudish. That plus I freely admit before the family here, I didn't remember a Challenger model. When they started talk of building one again, I had to research what the heck it was! So your gonna get ALOT more of that brothers, expect half the thumbsup you get are the same! It's OUR little secrets, guess!

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
i said the same thing, more cuda than challenger and if they do keep
the challenger in production i would like to see a more pronounced line
for the body change

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
G

·
LOL
So my corporate level boss is down from Chicago. He's an old retired USAF Senior NCO medic like me.
He walks out of the clinic this morning, sees my car, and says "wow nice restoration job" :D
LOL... I've gotten a few of those. I always tell'em yeah, took me nearly 10 years (to afford it).

·
Registered
110 Posts
Restored 'Cuda bet u! Think I finally figured out why so many of us older types think that. The side looks more of Cuda, because they didn't put the Challengers body molding "bump", in our side panels, so they are more Cudish.
Yep, I think you're right. Once I heard two gentlemen probably around 50 years old talking about my car as they walked by and one said "What is that?" and the other said "It looks like a 'cuda"

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
LOL... I've gotten a few of those. I always tell'em yeah, took me nearly 10 years (to afford it).
10? ........ heck it took me about 40 years to afford it :eek:ldtimer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts