Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTE NOTE - SickrBee and I have swapping emails all morning

- people - N0rtex Challengers and Texas Outlaw Challengers are THE SAME PEOPLE!!!

There was going to be a NORTEX and a SOTEX Challengers - NOT as clubs but as information hubs for runs

SOTEX = "kotex" jokes in MY MIND so I CHANGED the NAME to T.O.C.

The BEE and I have decided that the TWO names were confusing people and many thought that they were reading about two COMPETING organizations - NO!!!

after talking it out this am. - we have decided to use the T.O.C. brand for ALL of Texas - thus eliminating the confusion

Hopefully.............I think...........I REALLY hope so!!!!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
What he said! If the boss lets us change the name here, we can send MORE people here! Region has allways been.....well Texas! It's all bout gettin the word out to more people this year. We learned last year," if we know, we will go"! We plan to cover every meet/show/cruise round Texas with as many Challengers as we can muster,woohoo!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What he said! If the boss lets us change the name here, QUOTE]

Hey - we still have that video of Dave and the duck and the banana and the swim fins and the gallon of chocolate syrup - he'll listen!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<admin says yes to name change>

OH SURE!!! be THAT way!!!!!!! Here we were forging a perfectly GREAT blackmail video with ducks and swim fins and EVERYTHING to FORCE you into doing it - and NOW - you say "sure guys, whattever I can do to help."

D-MN - now I gotta get the choclate syrup OFF the Bee!!!

JERRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
So you guys really don't have that video? Wheeew!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Gonna change the maps someday, sneak the Texas border round Rosepine, swear that David is an undercover Texan over there! My dads folks were from N'Orleans so I've been hidin my ****-ask blood here with Ma's side's crazy Comanche blood, LOL!

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
BEE!!! let me tell about my time in TEXAS!!. my Dad was Army. We were living on Hawaii from 59 and In 62 he got orders for FT Sam. We lived on based in NCO housing right off Ritterman road. In 67 he got orders for Korea. we moved across Ritterman to regular civilian housing. When he got back from Korea (68) he got orders for FT. Polk. Moved to Louisiana......he was at Polk for 6 months and got orders for Nam(69). We lived in Louisiana for 10 months and moved back to San Antone. when he got back from Nam(79) he got orders ....guess where................. Ft. Polk. been here ever since.:?:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man, No more NorTex & Kotex?????????????Im out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, just kidding>>>>Way to go Bee and GhostDance:cool:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts