Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have matte black stripes running on the side on my challenger.. i am contemplating putting some stripes on my hood to break the color....

what do all of you think... need some feed back ...:?:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I like contrast - saw a stonewhite with the same style fender flashes as mine but his were in bright red - like it so much think I may do it when I replace the current stripes with the reflectives

On yours (red/black stripes) - you'll think I am NUTS :tease:but consider a bright Yellow

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i ask my bro to make me some proof......but thanks.. ..

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
What type of side stripes do you have?
The only combo I don't care for is the normal hood stripes and hood to fender stripes together. :puke:

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
as you can see by my avatar and pics of my car in my album that I have the side stripes and hood stripes(down the front).

someone asked me why I didnt run the stripes over the top and down that back..... that would be over kill, plus the top stripes would not match up with the type of hood stripes I have.

the #1 comment I usually get form anyone that sees my car is about the stripes.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Been thinking of addind hood vinyl also, but not the SRT type, seems everyone has them. Thought of the ones by Rider that strobe out to the scoopes, but now am leaning(also<$), to the Revo set that strobes back from the front of the hood, to solid over the scoops, and doesn't go on nose, just hood-back. Course I'd have to insert the sick'r bee logo! But black in any pattern would be sweet on your car, don't know if I'd put yellow on anything, tho red for all hasn't be done on a red car, to my knowledge, it be kinda cool, like S/S's black on black! Good luck, decisions, decisions!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
now that is some feed back... I am getting them install these SAT... i post pic...
here is what i got on it now... $GCJD1010357.JPG

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
love the look there Big Mike!! :thumbupleft:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts