Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the Mopar LED ambient lighting. Turns out it's a universal kit - not specific to the Challenger. It has two 4 LED light bars, and two 1 LED light mounts.

It's designed for front foot wells and the cup holders. But since I have the lit cup holders, I was thinking of putting those under the front seats to light the rear foot area.

There are 16 settings - various colors and intensity.
So. What would you do?

Front floor and cup holders (so the cup holders match the floor),
or
Front and rear floor?
or
Any other idea?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
FIRST - I would check out ALL of the LED posts located in this forum's WONDERFUL and COMPREHENSIVE DIY section

SECOND - I would put the two strips under the dash and the two singles to the outer sides of the front seats

THIRD - :rofl:

PS do not - do not - do not wire to fuse box unless you can tap unused fuse - run a tap from engine hotpoint to keep wiring isolated from the computer

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PS do not - do not - do not wire to fuse box unless you can tap unused fuse - run a tap from engine hotpoint to keep wiring isolated from the computer
No need. Has harness to put in between the cig lighter and current harness. And one always hot.... they show which wire to splice into from either the radio harness or another spot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts