Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

After too much consideration a few weeks ago I got my 2019 Dodge Challenger SXT... I having a blast. I'm a long time fan of sport cars and muscle cars, but now I can say I own one... even if it has the smaller engine hehehe.

I've already added a couple of mods, will explain in a different post. My next enhancement will be change the stock exhaust for the Borla Atak set... Any opinions on that one?, any performance recommendations?

IMG_6924.jpg
IMG_6930.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Welcome!! and a cheap way to get a louder exhaust is do a resonator delete. try that first.

I had a 2009 SE with the 3.5L and I put dual magnaflows on it with resonator delete.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey folks,

After too much consideration a few weeks ago I got my 2019 Dodge Challenger SXT... I having a blast. I'm a long time fan of sport cars and muscle cars, but now I can say I own one... even if it has the smaller engine hehehe.

I've already added a couple of mods, will explain in a different post. My next enhancement will be change the stock exhaust for the Borla Atak set... Any opinions on that one?, any performance recommendations?

View attachment 9899 View attachment 9901
I run Borla Atak's on both my Challengers and love the sound and performance.

2018 SXT Plus

IMG_20190607_140057.jpg

2016 R/T Plus

IMG_20181006_150919.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts