Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
depends what you are looking for :D most of us are older guys :eek:ldtimer:who modify our own cars who are based mainly in the South............(well, except for wyoming - our token Northerner :rofl:) Whatever you are interested in - we probably have an expert in it

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
depends what you are looking for :D most of us are older guys :eek:ldtimer:who modify our own cars who are based mainly in the South............(well, except for wyoming - our token Northerner :rofl:) Whatever you are interested in - we probably have an expert in it
UHHHHHH unfortunate Jersian here

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
UHHHHHH unfortunate Jersian here
Naaaah - after you built that six-pack engine cover - we made you an honorary *******!!!! Didn't you get the letter????
:neener:

·
Registered
508 Posts
The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side..but it doesn't mean it's true once u get over there. Great group of folks here.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome

... who are based mainly in the South............(well, except for wyoming - our token Northerner :rofl:)
We do have an active bunch from the south... but don't hold that against us. :rofl:

The last dozen or so new members have been pretty spread out across the country.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome! Test the waters and stay a while.

Jack

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.

well, I'll tell you what I'm looking for. Looking for a bit of a support group to help me through my long wait for the delivery of the Bright White R/T. It was ordered on 3/9/2010. Won't be built until late May. I expect to see it sometime in Late July. Challenger envy....you bet. This is brought upon myself. I did not comprimise on what I wanted and placed the order for a striped down R/T 28J to mimic a 1970 version that I decided not to buy and restore. I'm happy to read your stories to get me through this period as most of you have been through, instead of checking Vinwin everyday, I hit the blog.

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
WELCOME EV!!!:waving:

I dont think you will find a better place than here. everyone here is very helpful in what you are wanting to do to your car. NO BS here like you see in other places.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
It was ordered on 3/9/2010. Won't be built until late May. I expect to see it sometime in Late July.
Wow, that long? I ordered my Silver R/T Classic on 2/1/10. Built on 2/22/10. Delivered on 3/30/10. About 8 weeks in all.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, you will be the first here with the new White color, we do have a few Stoned White drivers/owners here, did I type that out loud?! Enjoy, and pictures ARE required when u get it! Mark

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
hopefully you will get it sooner, seen on a few sites that some people were told
6 weeks but the cars were built within 3 in the meantime check out the official
Ghost DIY section and you will get a lot of ideas for when your new baby arrives

as far as BS here we have a lot but it is the good kind.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hopefully you will get it sooner, seen on a few sites that some people were told
6 weeks but the cars were built within 3 in the meantime check out the official
Ghost DIY section and you will get a lot of ideas for when your new baby arrives

as far as BS here we have a lot but it is the good kind.
I got a few ideas that I might pursue once I enjoy stock for a few months.

1. get rid of that stupid Ram nose badge. I don't have a design or idea just yet, but BT has some nice ones that would work.
2. paint the engine cover glossy white with an airbrush painting of Candy O, originally on the Cars Album from 1980. (found an artist that will do the whole cover for $250 including the Art.
3. Mopar Bucks items are enough as I want to stay true to stock as much as possible.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Mopar Bucks items are enough as I want to stay true to stock as much as possible.
Pretty much what I'm doing... minus the grill. Grill got to go

get rid of that stupid Ram nose badge. I don't have a design or idea just yet, but BT has some nice ones that would work.
BT has some good ones, and you can get customs too. Don't forget that Mr. Nate can do some work for you too, cheaper than BT.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pretty much what I'm doing... minus the grill. Grill got to go

BT has some good ones, and you can get customs too. Don't forget that Mr. Nate can do some work for you too, cheaper than BT.
Can Mr. Nate do muli color? Do you have a link or an email for Mr. Nate?

Thx.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts