Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! New member here. I drive a 100th anniversary edition 2014 Challenger. I live in Arkansas which seems to be Dodge country from the number of challengers and chargers on the road. Good to be a part of a group of like minded folks. And since my warranty is about to expire, probably be asking you guys some questions before too long.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I consider myself a new member. Had to restart the clock back to 0. That's fine as wine. Going on a road trip on Monday to Chattanooga. Got a new dector/ jammer for the trip. I know sum folks don't like the brand, but I have had one for 18 years and still works. yes,, the ole Rocky Mountain jammers. Pay for your ticket if you acquire one. Question for you enthusiast, can I switch out my stock hood for a shaker///???

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
I know of a couple of owners who have done the factory shaker switch. and there is always the after market Cervini product, that is what I have on my 2009 RT.

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
a friend of mine has a SRT and he purchased all the parts to put a shaker on his car. I want to say his is a 2012 SRT in Green with envy color.

not sure on what it all cost him but it turned out great.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So, it does work for $2,000 plus install. Great. Having the engine painted this week and then the shaker hood. Can't do anything performance wise yet, so thro mo monies at it,, ascetics.

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
not sure what the cost of the factory addition is, but the Cervini aftermarket kits runs about $1700, but you still need to get hood painted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts