Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, just wanted to say that I look forward to interacting with the guys and gals of this forum. I've had my Challenger SE for just over a year and every day I drive her, it still feels like the first day - they are awesome cars.

I've made just a few mods: Spoiler, CAI, functioning hood scoop and true dual Magnaflow exhaust. I'll be ordering the Predetor tune this week, plus much more if it was left up to me...

I would Like to thank IntiminatorSE for the invite. Everyone, enjoy your rides.:D

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome. And you're right... they are awesome cars. Just got mine the end of March.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Welcome from a San Antone SE!! :)

For interacting on a local and state level - I recommend you join Texas Outlaw Challengers (bottom of main page) We are an unclub mailing list for runs. Just pm me or sickrbee - user name/real first name / city/ email addy

you will get our membership list sorted by city so you can contact fellow local members and we email upcoming events to you

·
Super Moderator
5,451 Posts
WELCOME TEXSE!!! Glad to see you could make it to our asylum of Challenger nuts. :thumbupleft:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to our site! Good to see you are SErious about your Challenger haha. I got a million of 'em..........oh, and Super Dave, remember I came up with it first :tease:

Jack

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Welcome to da life! Aren't u the same black SE that we drove halfway back from Temple with, till the 35E/W split- aka Maldo of Ft Worth? That run/show was a BLAST, hope we can get the gang together like that again in Bryan this summer! Mark

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Sickr bee, nice that you remenbered. And yes, that was one GREAT gathering in Temple and an excellent cruise back home before the split. We'll need to do that again real soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts