Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone point me towards the bathroom please, first time here. :D

Also, I lied on my application, I dont have a Challenger R/T, I have a Charger Daytona, but that wasnt an option.

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
WELCOME TO THE GOOD LIFE BRO!! :thumbupleft:

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Awesome Andy, good to see ya here. Your expertise will come in handy. We're a no-flame and no-asshole site, so I'm not sure you'll fit on the latter count. JUST KIDDING MAN!!! I think you're a perfect fit in ALL accounts or I wouldn't have invited ya. :D

Be sure to check out my vendor feedback thread too. :D

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
... I dont have a Challenger R/T, I have a Charger Daytona, but that wasnt an option.
Yeah, that probably 'cause it's Challenger Life... not Charger Life :neener:

But that's ok, we'll let in guys that own 4 door family sedans also :neener: as long as they are Dodges.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Welcome, and what all above said, as u do NOT want to meet our bouncers here! But I understand that u can't find the restrooms here, as on other sites by smell, as the owner has a really fastidious staff! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
104 Posts

But that's ok, we'll let in guys that own 4 door family sedans also :neener: as long as they are Dodges.
Andy's one of the good guys, he's built lots of Challenger motors too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Andy, I was going to let you know about this place but you beat me to it. For those that didn't know, Andy is building my stroker.

·
Registered
135 Posts

Wecome, but really thought we were Challengers only. Go trade it in:waiting:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
oh GOD!!!! not Andy!!!

WYD??? :wrench:WYD???

glad to see you power man :D

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andy, this site is the cream of the crop for Challenger owners.

Jack

1 - 12 of 12 Posts