Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The time has come folks, and the battle begins....NOW. The September 2014 Dodge Challenger Ride of the Month contest is live! This month we are looking for the best picture of YOUR Dodge Challenger in action, chillin', cruisin' or just simply primpin' for the camera. Clean off the dirt, polish her up, and take her out for that winning shot that shows just how special she is.

Everyone is welcome to participate, so jump right in and enter today!

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ENTRY.
  • The photo MUST be submitted in your entry thread.
  • Only ONE picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (Members may submit a collage of shots as ONE photo)
  • You must be the owner of the Dodge Challenger.
  • A description is REQUIRED of your Challenger with a list of ALL modifications and enhancements (if applicable)
*Deadline for entries is October 25, 2014 at 12:00 PM Central. The winner will be voted upon by ChallengerLife staff and announced November 3, 2014. Good luck everyone, and may the best Challenger win!!!!*

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
OK here yah go

2009 Challenger SE 3.5L 4 spd

changes from stock...

custom 9/11 343 tribute nose badge
custom 3.5L hood badges
appearance hood pins
black plasti-dipped side mirrors, chrome shift surround, steering wheel inserts, rear DODGE letters
hood struts
DIY painted RED under hood strut covers, air box cover, washer fluid cap, fuse box cover
K&N drop in filter
Cuda' style Mopar hockey stick stripes
Mopar pedal covers
chrome gas cap
under dash ambient light
Jones Full Boar exhaust
chrome exhaust tip
Dodge// steering wheel cover
billet red door lock
billet red valve stem caps
Challenger scripts grill badge

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Completely stock ;)
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Great looking car, which pic is your fave? Choose that one 'cause one is all you're supposed to post.

·
Banned
4 Posts
I don't know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your site. It seems like some of the written text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a issue with my web browser because I've had this happen previously. Appreciate it

·
Super Moderator
5,459 Posts
everything good on my end, may try another browser. I use firefox or chrome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts