Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
I know this is a mute point, but I have seen the new V-6 Camaros with dual exhaust from factory. I think this should be an option with the the SE cars too. I mean, how much more would it cost?:shrug: Just my opinion.:think:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I with you on that. You can also get HIDs with Halos from other manufacturers. And I just saw an internet ad for the 2010 Mustang that brags about sequential taillights (I haven't been to Ford.com to confirm that yet).

Chrysler does some very odd things. A CAB (Customer Advisory Board) member just brought up the fact that the more your model costs, the less color choices you have. :?:

And it has always bothered me the way they put option groups together... among other things. First why can you only get HIDs and Push-Button Start, etc. on Hemi V8 Challengers? Do you need more horsepower to carry a few extra options? I don't get it. :?:

Another one that I find incredible is the fact that you have to get a trailer hitch and heavy duty cooling just to get a car alarm on the Nitro. What? People that don't tow things only live, work, and park where cars never get broken into or stolen? :?: How does that even make sense? What possible reason would there be to marry the trailer hitch to the car alarm??

Ok, done ranting :tease:

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
I with you on that. You can also get HIDs with Halos from other manufacturers. And I just saw an internet ad for the 2010 Mustang that brags about sequential taillights (I haven't been to Ford.com to confirm that yet).

Chrysler does some very odd things. A CAB (Customer Advisory Board) member just brought up the fact that the more your model costs, the less color choices you have. :?:

And it has always bothered me the way they put option groups together... among other things. First why can you only get HIDs and Push-Button Start, etc. on Hemi V8 Challengers? Do you need more horsepower to carry a few extra options? I don't get it. :?:

Another one that I find incredible is the fact that you have to get a trailer hitch and heavy duty cooling just to get a car alarm on the Nitro. What? People that don't tow things only live, work, and park where cars never get broken into or stolen? :?: How does that even make sense? What possible reason would there be to marry the trailer hitch to the car alarm??

Ok, done ranting :tease:
Yes they do think out of the box don't they? :rofl:

I know that I can get the remote start added to my SE but it is not listed as an option on the build. I had it on my 07 chevy truck and I do miss that option.:madevil:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Yes they do think out of the box don't they? :rofl:
No, I think they think in a box.
A box with just enough oxygen for the brain to perform life support functions... logic and reasoning is completely suspended. :rofl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.