Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fully customized Red Demon Challenger — a collaboration between master builder Steve Sanderson and legendary designer George “King of Kustoms” Barris, the man behind iconic cars such as the Batmobile, General Lee, Munster Koach, and Beverly Hillbillies truck — is certainly one hellish ride. It packs a truly demonic ...

Full Post

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
The fully customized Red Demon Challenger — a collaboration between master builder Steve Sanderson and legendary designer George “King of Kustoms” Barris, the man behind iconic cars such as the Batmobile, General Lee, Munster Koach, and Beverly Hillbillies truck — is certainly one hellish ride. It packs a truly demonic ...

Full Post
i like everything but the stupid lambo doors:hand:, they just dont belong
on a challenger

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Pretty - BUT -150 K??? - I have a looooong list of cars I would buy before I got to that one

·
Registered
73 Posts
Can't say it does anything for me, but to each his own...

Full Post

1 - 6 of 6 Posts