Challenger Life Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Dialed in another 5% boost to throttle sensitivity (10% total) and I think that I'll keep it there for awhile. There is a marked difference in throttle response, enough so that I have to "relearn" my foot to pedal coordination with this car again. It's not THAT much of a difference, but it has changed enough that I have to be cognizant of what I'm doing with the pedals. If I goose her, she goes; no hesitation. She also backs down almost instantly, and purrs like a (mean) kitten when she does. I'm happy with the tune and the throttle adjustments. Once Eric gets his hands on the software to enable a custom tune for my car, I will do that. BTW, I mentioned to him that some of you all might be interested in a custom tune since most of you have the '09 and '10 cars. He's standing by to hear from you if you are interested. You won't be disappointed! brooksspeed dot com.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
OldManHemi here is trying oh so hard to get me to ask Mrs. deranged to turn loose of $400!

Time line as I see it
:kisscheek: :hand: :eyeroll: :think: :kisslips: :hand: :shrug: :tappingfoot: :adore: :slap::nutkick::crying::argument: :cussing: :cussingargument: :crying: :waiting: :pray: :layrubber: :flag: :bigslywink:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Of course I am! But not just you. I am just trying to turn all of you gearheads on to a great tuner who takes pride in his work and who treats your ride like it's his own. That timeline is not too bad; what, that's about an hour, right?

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
LOL, blame this thread..... don't let on that this is the minimum you can do on a 2011 up car, you can do all that now and more on our cars with the Predator. But if you ever plan on going to Long Tubes say (ME), you will have to tune for them so now or later, tubes on or waiting, just saying.... ;)

41 - 44 of 44 Posts