Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never seen a forum that lists owners by State. I think that would be different and you could also include a pic of your car and what town you live in if you want.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
unfortunately:( im from NJ, but then with Dodd up there in CT and now Coakely in MA not knowing who Curt Schilling is i guess it isnt that bad:rofl:

G

·
I have the 2010 Dodge Challenger S/E named "Christine". We are in SW Florida and near Matlacha (pronounced mat-la-shey). There are not that many folks from this area on this site, so I think I am going to look for a club that has people closer. We do have a Meet and Greet every Wednesday and I met a few people. Problem is, there are to many Fords, Chevy's and other cars. The Mopar force there represents .03% of cars there. Have seen the following cars:
1. 1970 White Dodge Challenger R/T with a 383 magnum. She sounds mean!
2. 1970 Plymouth Duster with a 340. Sounds really mean!
3. 1963 Dodge Dart with a 426 Wedge- That car has NO rust or bondo! Sweet sounding
4. 1999 Dodge Vipers, blue with the V10.
5. 1966 Dodge Charger with a 440 Magnum
6. 2010 Dodge Challenger S/E with the 3.5 HO (me)

As you can see, there are not to many good cars here. I was told that a Blue SRT8 Challenger comes. Have not seen it!

Dave

·
Registered
771 Posts
I've never seen a forum that lists owners by State. I think that would be different and you could also include a pic of your car and what town you live in if you want.
Here's a pic of me and my Challenger;

Here's a pic of my Challenger while I'm experimenting with painter's tape. I never could figure it out;

Here's a pic of a blower that I just recently installed. It's a Conair IS 1750, and it blows!;

I live in So Cal in the City of Diamond Bar. Los Angeles is 30 minutes to the West of me, and Anaheim is a short 15 minutes to the South of me. Home of the Angels & Ducks. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Does that blower use a lot of fuel? Better run 91 octane in that beast! :mytwocents:
I don't know about the fuel economy on the blower, but I will use 91 once I find a place to plug it in!

I don't know what it will do to the performance on the Challenger, but if I'm ever out somewhere with wet hair, I'm set!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts