Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple shots of my white interior, just got it installed today:

And a shout-out to Jina for doing a great job on my door panel inserts:

Here's a shot showing the fender stripe extensions from RiderGraphix. I think they really finish the car off. To me it looked like the factory left something off (which they did).

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
That's beautiful. I like the ribs in the seats going that direction better too. I don't know why, but it makes them look more classy.
:bigitsabeautifulthi

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
OMG!!! :bigwow::bigwow::bigwow:

really dont know why they dont offer more interior options, but this is just awesome!!

:bigcamera::bigcamera::bigcamera:

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Indeed sir, that is gorgeous. :thumbupleft:
I'm like Dave, they need to offer more colors.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
The white seats in the PCP are just for auto shows. The seats in the FF are factory. Notice how the FF seats are 2-tone, not all white.
Now that's just dumb on both counts. Why show it at the shows if you don't sell it that way. And yeah, the two tone doesn't quite get it.

Yours do look very close, if not exactly, like the ones in the PCP at the show. :thumbupleft:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Sweet, love those PCP cars! I also agree they should have more interior options,maybe someday! Beautiful car Jon, it will only get nicer in your hands!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Breath-taking Jon. My favorite touch is the door inserts. Yours is the first PCP done right! :clap:

Jack

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts