Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I'm Nick, from New Jersey! I have a Deep Ocean Blue 2010 Challenger SE Her name is Persephone. I purchased it on 01/15/2010, and to my great dismay I got in an accident in april 2010 damaging the entire driver's side of her. After about 3 weeks of intense labor she was completely restored to her pristine state. :rockout: I was suggested to this forum by a fellow Challenger fan "seadoofree98" and will hopefully keep up to date on here!
Mods:
nothing too spectacular so far,
"Challenger" door sills
Script "Challenger" fender badges
stainless pedal covers
red fuzzy d20
chrome "fuel" door
Chrome exhaust tip
Louvered rear window

Coming soon!
Cat back dual exhaust
Black roof
black rally stripes and rear bumble bee stripe
mopar "T" shifter
rear spoiler (ducktail)
Custom Emblems for the grille and spoiler

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
whats your exit?

years ago I was exit 4

Welcome to the Life, now from the Texas Gulf Coast.

G

·
Hi Nick,
Glad to see you made it. Keep in touch with the Mods in here. You will be plesantly surprised what they know. If you have any ??? about htis, let me know. Talk with Houdini, Theresea, and a few others. Check out the Intimidator S/E. that car is sweet and tricked out gret. His name is Dave, Well, best of luck with your car and let's have a blast. Go Challengers and all MOPARS!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum Nick. Nice SE you have there.

Jack

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome to the Life!!

Mine arrived at the end of March 2010. Twice it backed into. I know the feeling.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Welcome Persephone1187. Good to have you aboard! Sorry to hear about the mishap but glad all is well with your baby now. Lots of good folks here. ENJOY!

·
Registered
656 Posts
:waving:Hello! from Texas!
==Debbie

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
WELCOME TO THE LIFE!!!:bigthumbsup:

dang I was just in Jersey to buy my car!!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Welcome to da LIFE! We love the Challengers here and you started with a picture, allways a good sign here, enjoy da place glad to have ya, Mark. :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi & welcome Persephone. I am new here also, and look forward to sharing and hearing about everyones cars. Your car looks sharp now that she is all fixed up. That Deep Ocean Blue color has always been one of my favorites, but went with Detonator Yellow, my next favorite, since no Deep Blue were available here in AZ at the time I was ready to buy.

G

·
Hi Nick,
Long time no talk. What the heck you been doing? I got the upper decals for Christine and she looks cool. I am awating my nose badge from Nate and the S/E emblem to go in the front grille. We are having a Car show on the 26th. Check out the website. You might like some of the cars. While out on Wednesday, I met a guy with a 1963 Dodge Dart with a 426 wedge. I will post pictures of it later. I entered her in the contest and hope to win something. Take care and hope to talk with you again. hope you like the forum and I see that Nate has already been in touch with you. Good person and he knows what he is doing! Web is:
www.matlachamariners.com

Take Care
Dave/Christine

1 - 20 of 21 Posts