Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any reason we can't post pics larger than 2 MG on the site? My pics are always 2.01-2.10 and they say that they are to large. What can be done about that? I have many pics that are to large for here and would like to post more of them under my garage and profile pictures.

Thanks,
FREE

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
what size is the pic measurement wise? may need to make the picture smaller to get it under that mark,

I use photoshop to resize my pics, even though I can post a 1900x 1700 pic, the size of it is usually under 100kb.

a 2 meg pic is a pretty good size pic.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
^ what Intimidator said.

A 2MB pic, viewed at full size would be a couple monitors wide and a couple monitors tall. You need lots of megapixels for printing photos, but not for showing on the web.

This site http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ can shrink images for you.

Pick your pic with the browse button.
Choose custom (1000 px wide is fine for a website).
Don't choose special effect.
Choose Best for image compression quality.
Click resize.
Click Download This Picture Now link above picture.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you to all that helped. I do not own Photo Shop and I will try to minimize the pics when I take them. You guys are the best! Have a great week-end (what is left)
Start Patrol with the police tomorrow and then I get to ride in a Police Boat and stop speeders on the water. If I see any Challengers parked, I will talk to them and let them know about Life. I have recruited one so far from facebook! :police: :pullover::bigcop:

Thanks,
FREE

1 - 5 of 5 Posts