Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I keep reading that I should pull Fuse #2 so it can reset the adaptives. I have Predator and thought that I could do it with it without having to pull any fuses. If this is true, I can't seem to locate it in the menu or don't know the wording to look for. Anyone help a brother out?

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Thats what I do at the track. Go to the quick adjust menu in the performance tune section

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Just an FYI... We have a Predator menu on the site at http://challengerlife.com/diablo.html Comes in handy when you want to look through the menu without having to use the Predator.

btw, it's Performance Tune > Quick Adjust > Transmission > Reset TCM Adaptation.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an FYI... We have a Predator menu on the site at http://challengerlife.com/diablo.html Comes in handy when you want to look through the menu without having to use the Predator.

btw, it's Performance Tune > Quick Adjust > Transmission > Reset TCM Adaptation.
Very cool menu! Thanks for the link.

So it's under transmission. No wonder I couldn't find it. So reseting TCM Adaptation under the transmission Quick Adjust is the same thing as pulling Fuse #2?

Seems to me people talking about it reseting the computer for the engine adaptives, not transmission. I guess I am just confused. :bigthinking:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
You're right. The transmission adaptives are not the same as the fuel adaptives that are reset by pulling #2 fuse.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're right. The transmission adaptives are not the same as the fuel adaptives that are reset by pulling #2 fuse.
So does pulling #2 fuse reset BOTH fuel and transmission adaptives or do I need to do both the fuse and the predator transmission reset?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
They are independent.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So would you recommend doing both the tranny and the fuel adaptives after installing a CAI/CAT-BACK/ and predator? Or just the fuel adaptives?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Fuse 2 for sure. The tranny if you have been driving like like a granny.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts