1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
looking SAWEET!!! :D

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Looks good, love da flames! They just announced the ram-air T/A hood, more money i havent got, but gonna have to find some!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I've been thinking about this. It's not much more than the Mopar CAI. :?:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Holy Mother of Pearl! That carbon fiber front panel looks awesome. I'm afraid how much it's gonna cost.

Jack

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dave: i had the k&n set up on it at first, ran ok but reall sucked in alot of hot air car ran alot hotter, since i put the ram air on it never ran cooler, had the wife hold a cigarette about 4 inches away from scoop ,gave it a little rev ,and that smoke sucked right in its amazed me how much cool air is sucked in . really happy with the setup. p.s. has a great sound to it when you tromp on it.....Ron

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Holy Mother of Pearl! That carbon fiber front panel looks awesome. I'm afraid how much it's gonna cost.

Jack
to overlay your stock ones - about `150.00 :)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I was telling him how much I would charge :) minus shipping of course

G

·
Wow! I saw the Cervini's deal at a car show about two weeks after dropping $200+ on the K&N "63" air. Had I seen this one first I would have ordered it rather than the K&N and I might still order it just because I want it that bad.

That is definitely the best looking or probably most functional CAI I've seen on a Challenger. The K&N, on the other hand, has a mickey mouse heat shield that looks awful and doesn't shield much of anything.

Pretty awesome... the more I look at that the more I want to reach for the credit card.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
all of this is like :bigwow::bigwow::bigwow::bigthumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts