Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going all? My name is Ram and I am from San Antonio Texas and I just got my black 2010 Challenger R/T about 3 months ago! And i love it! Just dont like when people ask me if its a Camaro! What the hell man! Other than that I LOVE MY CHALENGERRRRRRR!!!!! :rockout:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hey Ram - I think you are the guy that lives 10 houses from me (I am on Alametos two houses behind Rosales Mufflers) - I dropped a card with your wife while Dragon and I were working on our cars

Welcome to the club - ps please check out Texas Outlaw Challengers at the bottom of the main page and our local club is Alamo City LX

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ram! Do you have any mods planned? If not, stay away from Ghost, he knows many ways to get you to part with your money!

Jack

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Welcome from the flatland of DFW! Being called a Macaro was a lot more fun, when I got mine in 08, as there weren't any then! And dispite all the hype over price/HP comparisons of the two, our Challengers will ALWAYS have two things that that car will never have.... 2008, and 2009 model years! Mark

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
VIVA MAX!! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!! :bigusa:

wow!!:bigwow: another Challenger from San Antonio, man are you guys reproducing or what?:bigthinking:

anyway.WELCOME!!! TO OUR ASYLUM :bigdamncomputer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts