Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
being a Mopar owner practically all my life, I have always had one no matter what ever else i owned.
when i heard that Chrysler was probably heading towards bankruptcy
i decided i wanted a new challenger for a fun car.

i did some research and decided that the base SE had everything i
would ever want including more than enough power since i am out
of the drag racing stage of life.

i started hunting around and found the inferno red se that i was looking for at a dealer about 30 miles away and made the deal on april 13th
this was when they would still haggle on the challengers and i got it for
dealer invoice.
since then i have added the stripes i wanted, resonator elim kit and a go wing plus a few other goodies.

as i said, it is my fun car and now only has about 1350 miles on it, i use it for cruise nights mostly and the best part was being at a cruise on saturday night and seeing 5--- YES i said 5---- brand new camaros, they are becoming the dime a dozen car quicker than i ever thought they would.

G

·
Camaros were ALWAYS a dime a dozen. I owned one, 1974, everyone had one. Cheap and easy to modify and upgrade. Mopar was always the muscle and the headturner when one drove by all those Camaros. I used to work for a Mopar motorhead. He owned Ramchargers, Hemi's, Belvederes, Power Wagons, Darts, Dusters, Road Runners. On any given night after he would close up his shop, we would all be out front waiting to see which one he was taking out for the sunset cruise.... It is the memories I will never forget. Sweet, Raw Muscle. It will always be that way.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Let's see some pics soon. You may have guessed I like the Inferno Red.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
being a Mopar owner practically all my life, I have always had one no matter what ever else i owned.

i started hunting around and found the inferno red se that i was looking for at a dealer about 30 miles away and made the deal on april 13th
dealer invoice.
since then i have added the stripes i wanted, resonator elim kit and a go wing plus a few other goodies.

as i said, it is my fun car and now only has about 1350 miles on it, i use it for cruise nights mostly and the best part was being at a cruise on saturday night and seeing 5--- YES i said 5---- brand new camaros, they are becoming the dime a dozen car quicker than i ever thought they would.
Being a vol firefighter I knew I wanted red also.
I went back and forth I don't know for how long over Inferno or TorRed.
The inferno has a subtle, simmering, aggresive look but finaly decided on the POP eye catch of the TorRed

·
Registered
135 Posts

dealer invoice.

Just new we had some sort of connection! Fellow East coaster and Inferno Red owner, now in the great state of Texaaaas. Food sucks, dont ever order an egg roll here!
:drinkingbuddies:Inferno red friend, Glenn & Lisa B.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just new we had some sort of connection! Fellow East coaster and Inferno Red owner, now in the great state of Texaaaas. Food sucks, dont ever order an egg roll here!
:drinkingbuddies:Inferno red friend, Glenn & Lisa B.
I hear the pizza aint much better either, but then again once you get out of this NY/NJ area i found that most pizza tastes sort of bland :puke:anyway

1 - 6 of 6 Posts