Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
that baby does look sweet :thumbupleft: love the rims it has too. :thumbupright:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Have seen the video, it SOUNDS as sweet as it looks! Hope they build it one day, at least it didn't go to scrap ( or someone garage), as the convertible did!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I posted this on another forum, but when you look at the pics taken by spydphoto.com, has anyone noticed that the stereo unit is the basic unit, not the touch screen Nav/ DVD/ Mygig unit? a bit cheap if you were to pay $70,000+ for a car woudln't you think?

I like the car regardless, but tends me to wonder if maybe this is a poser car, not the "real" deal?? because last I heard the SRT10 Challenger wasn't street legal as a concept car.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I posted this on another forum, but when you look at the pics taken by spydphoto.com, has anyone noticed that the stereo unit is the basic unit, not the touch screen Nav/ DVD/ Mygig unit? a bit cheap if you were to pay $70,000+ for a car woudln't you think?

I like the car regardless, but tends me to wonder if maybe this is a poser car, not the "real" deal?? because last I heard the SRT10 Challenger wasn't street legal as a concept car.
Look at 4:56 here http://www.autoblog.com/2008/11/10/video-dodge-challenger-srt10-concept-moving-and-stuff/
No touch screen.

You would be surprised by what makes it on the street with a "Manufacturer" plate.

I've looked at the pics of the new sighting and the first pics/videos and I'm convinced it's the same car - or a twin.

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
just remember the SMS Challenger we saw at the Mopar Nationals, was basically an RT. no hood struts was a dead giveaway. along with regular radio also.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Oh Lord - please no - I JUST paid off the house!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts