Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best tune for manual trans , I have the new diablo sport tuner ,I running the canned 91 ,seems to make a little difference but it's bogging off the line

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
i know on my 2009 RT, I run the 91 tune, with 93 oct gas. I have a trinity if that makes a difference , but last time I had mine dyno'd. it pulled more RWHP and Torque with the 91 than the 93. so I run the 91 tune all the time. if and when i go to the track, i just adjust some of the perimeters on that 91 tune and when I finish I go back to the 91 adjustments I had before.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you notice off the line it's bogs a little seems to pull harder above 1800 rpm than it did before , I'm wondering if it's worth to get dyno tuned , it's 200 an hr though , thx Al

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
didnt really notice any bogging off line, with the Nitto drag radials, I would get a lot of spin though, took a while to get them to hook, but with the M&H drag radials, they would hook right away. the 91 just seemed better to run and got better runs from it.

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
well mine is an auto, but when I had it dyno'd, the 91 tune pulled 345 rwhp. with 375 rwtorque .........the 93 tune dyno'd at 334 rwhp, with 365 rwtorque. i use 93 octane gas also.

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
turning the traction control off using the trinity.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'd recommend getting a custom email tune... They do a good job... A whole lot better than the can tunes... It'll change your car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts