Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I tried out the ESP full off with the Super Track Pak.

No "key trick" needed.

One press gets partial off. Press and hold (in park) till you hear the chime and see ESP Deactivated in EVIC.

I tried it out on a short trip to the store, so didn't do any burnouts or anything crazy, but it did let me break them loose pretty good and swing the ass out when pulling out onto the road from the parking lot.

Anyway, the Super Track Pak has some nice additions for just a $400 option.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I got it on mine, haven't tried it out yet though.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it on mine, haven't tried it out yet though.
Being a 6spd, you have the Track Pak. The autos have the Super Track Pak. They're similar but not totally the same...

I'd be interested in knowing if you also have the full off ESP. I imagine it would, but can never tell with Dodge - the Dodge website doesn't even list it as included with the STP. I just remember seeing it in the press release, I think, so I tried it out to see if I did in fact have it.

Another thing that I know the TP has is the sure-grip differential. But there is conflicting info on whether the STP has it. I guess I'll have to wait till she is broke in and try a really good burnout :layrubber:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Being a 6spd, you have the Track Pak. The autos have the Super Track Pak. They're similar but not totally the same...

I'd be interested in knowing if you also have the full off ESP. I imagine it would, but can never tell with Dodge - the Dodge website doesn't even list it as included with the STP. I just remember seeing it in the press release, I think, so I tried it out to see if I did in fact have it.

Another thing that I know the TP has is the sure-grip differential. But there is conflicting info on whether the STP has it. I guess I'll have to wait till she is broke in and try a really good burnout :layrubber:
I have Super Track Pack. It was available on the 6-speeds, and is on my window sticker. All 6-speeds have Track Pack. Super Track Pack is an option over and above Track Pack.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have Super Track Pack. It was available on the 6-speeds, and is on my window sticker. All 6-speeds have Track Pack. Super Track Pack is an option over and above Track Pack.
Oh. See, it's hard to get the good info from Dodge :lol:

So you got everything I did, plus the goodness of the TP, even though some components are duplicates. :thumbupleft:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I never have seen anything official on what is included in STP. As far as I can tell, the only things I picked up on my 6-speed were Nivomat rear shocks and full ESP off. I think you picked up both of those plus the high-performance power steering. As you said, Dodge is not exactly a wealth of information.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also got heavier rear anti sway bar and better brake pads.

And along with the lack of details, the Dodge site frequently has wrong/mis-information.
To go along with that, I actually gave the information to the dealer on the Mopar Bucks. They were clueless till I told them about and they checked into it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yep, I forgot about the rear sway bar. What's the difference in the brakes?

My dealer didn't have a clue about Mopar Bucks, either.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just slightly better ceramic pads. Nothing special.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am pretty sure I can find the Documents if needed. The super track pack started as an auto only option in 09 with the track pack for the 6spd. In 2010 the super track pack was made available on the manual as well. Super track pack includes 19mm rear swaybar, heavy duty brakes, ESP full off, heavyduty shocks(some Bilstien some Nivomats), Dodge just says heavy duty or performance I don't remember something generic. the stp also has the variable displacement power steering pump as the SRT. I am open to corrections

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
76 Posts
I forgot the stp includes the F1 eagles

·
Registered
26 Posts
my car does not have EVIC, can it be upgraded to the EVIC option?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my car does not have EVIC, can it be upgraded to the EVIC option?
You'll have to ask S/S Dodge about that. It's only been done by one or two people if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
My 2010 R/T 6/speed has just the track pack. I can tell you for certain that it has posi (sure-grip) which can be accessed by means of the key trick. It will step out real nice even with ESP on and return big smokey burnouts with the key trick (full off) if you so desire. It has Bilstein shocks on all four corners. It has the variable displacement power steering pump. The brake pads I'm not sure of because I don't stop much. I bought the "performance" sway bars with Mopar bucks and they make one HELL of a difference. AND I don't have EVIC. I only got the important stuff! :D

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...it has posi (sure-grip) which can be accessed by means of the key trick.
You have sure-grip posi with or without doing the key trick. It's mechanical, not electrically controlled. ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Everytime I smoke em up I put a twenty in the glove compartment for tires lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts