Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 1st Challenger last night. Have been a Dodge man for decades. New car for my wife, we traded in a 1500 SLT Lone Star for a silver Challenger SE with sun roof and G package. Looking forward to club gatherings and shows. I drive a 2500 4wd diesel and our daughter is in a Stratus.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Welcome. And may I say you picked a great color ;)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Looking forward to club gatherings and shows.
Welcome from San Antone!! :) For the above I recommend you join Texas Outlaw Challengers (bottom of main page) We are an unclub mailing list for runs. Just pm me or sickrbee - user name/real first name / city/ email addy

you will get our membership list sorted by city so you can contact fellow local members and we email upcoming events to you

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM!! FELLOW SE BROTHER!!:thumbupleft:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Another Texas SE here also, welcome to da life! Which part of Texas? Tons of shows/cruises/m&gs gong on this year, if your near Houston/Katy there's a great cruise this weekend! Enjoy the life! Mark

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
From Lake Jackson, looking forward to seeing other cars, and meeting other Challenger owners. Looking into Texas Outlaw Challengers. Thanks Hesser

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Picked out some cool stuff by Dave from Zazzle. T-shirts, stickers and travel mugs. Logo is great. Moms day worked out there, now sequential tail lights ordered for her birthday and caliper covers for anniversary. Looking into the interior wood (like the Birdseye like Uncle Ted's guitars). Saw ghost install, too much for me. I'll find someplace around here to do that for me. Can someone tell me how much hp increase with cold air intake and should i stay with the plastic tube over the metals, and is it worth the $$$? i have it on my diesel but had to because of the controller.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
personally i went with the drop in K&N and spent the CAI money on
a blastin bobs single in dual out exhaust, it removes the rear resonator and
gives the exhaust a much better tone.

also biggest bang for the buck is the predator tuner. after reading what intimidator (Dave) had to say about it after he got his i decided to get one too and it really helps.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Awesome! Dodge truly has a loyal customer in you. Welcome to our little corner, some really great people here.

El Conquistador

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Since Sylvia is growing and getting more and more stuff, her mom (Lori) has started calling her by her middle name. ZOSO

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My daughters Stratus is gone. 4 wrecks in 4 years. Hyundai Elantra this time. Great safety and fuel ratings, 2.0L 4cyl 26/34mpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts