Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to Jeff, ( rodzilla )

Up Dated: The first skull logo was somthing we were toying with! It was sent via e-mail to look at and a banana head went crazy........

But as posted before, were a car club! Not a biker club or Gang of outlaws sportin' 9mm Glocks.....:nutkick:
The skull is cool, we know! But were going for a cool car club logo that can be used on Car stickers and Tee shirts, and clubs cards.:rockout:
So check out the new logo!
ps, love rep points:thumbupleft:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
send that sucker to me in a .jpg please

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
next time rodzilla posts - REP POINTS!!!!!!! That sucker going on a black shirt (not a tshirt) soonest!!!!! :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
next time rodzilla posts - REP POINTS!!!!!!! That sucker going on a black shirt (not a tshirt) soonest!!!!! :D
What rep points??????????
None for me???????????????????Thats not fare:;:)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I JUST added rep points to you - - see at the top of every post there is a green thumbs up and a maroon thumbs down - that's how you give or deduct points - if you really really like something that someone post - go green - if no like - go maroon

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:cool:Sweet............ thanks

My boy Jeff does shirts too, cheaper than we can get them for....

Dont jump the gun yet!!!!!Mark was not suppose to forward the logo to anyone yet. He was sent the proof to see if he liked the direction we were going with the logo. Were working on others too.
It does look sweet, but were not bikers and not a gang.....Were a car club, family car club.....
Lets get all of them finished and see what works best..

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
^^^ Brother u read my mind! No reason we can't have several, my bad for sharing with Ghosty too early, forgot that he's a 6'7" big dang kid. But can u imagine what his STUDENTS just went thru, watchin teacher drool all over his computer? After meeting last weekend, it's an easy mental picture, huh bro LMAO!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hey - we need MULTIPLE logos - remember - to each his taste!!

Family style logo - Dave G did a heck of job on
Skull - do I like it??? H-LL I'll probably frenchkiss Jeff and I am NOT GAY!!!
future logos - bring 'em on - love it

I could care LESS if EVERYBODY hated the skull - that is what is going on my shirt

and the Banana agrees with the above!!

WYBIKER?? :ninja: WYBIKER??

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I don't mean to go off-topic here, but would like to post a section of the ChallengerLife.com rules.

Socially acceptable work-safe avatars only. Avatars may not contain political, religious, or adult/sexual content or language, visually or textually.
Death-themed avatars may not be used - this includes, but not limited to skulls, zombies, etc. - not because they are offensive, but because they are lame to use on an automotive themed site. If you must have your fix of skulls or zombies, try skullandbonesskateboards.com or zombiehunters.org.
If your avatar is not automotive related, consider it in violation of the rules, although the Administrator of Challenger Life forums has the final authority to allow or disallow any avatar. If in doubt, ask the Administrator first. Violating avatars may be removed w/o notice.

An exception would be if an official club logo contains a skull or zombie along with the club name. Then that logo would be allowed for any members of that club.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't mean to go off-topic here, but would like to post a section of the ChallengerLife.com rules.

Socially acceptable work-safe avatars only. Avatars may not contain political, religious, or adult/sexual content or language, visually or textually.
Death-themed avatars may not be used - this includes, but not limited to skulls, zombies, etc. - not because they are offensive, but because they are lame to use on an automotive themed site. If you must have your fix of skulls or zombies, try skullandbonesskateboards.com or zombiehunters.org.
If your avatar is not automotive related, consider it in violation of the rules, although the Administrator of Challenger Life forums has the final authority to allow or disallow any avatar. If in doubt, ask the Administrator first. Violating avatars may be removed w/o notice.

An exception would be if an official club logo contains a skull or zombie along with the club name. Then that logo would be allowed for any members of that club.
Than the Outlaws logo thats being used in my aviatar is ok?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
So before anyone asks, no, everyone can't have Hello Kitty avatars either.

YOU B-STARD!! How the H-LL can you LIVE with yourself???????????

SOMEBODY GET THE TAR - I'LL GRAB THE FEATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Once it is all settled, are these going to be made into stickers? If so, can I get 1 big and 1 small?, unless they are just big, then 2 big, but if they are just small, well 2 small then. oh, and who do I send the cash to?

Time for more coffee

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
So before anyone asks, no, everyone can't have Hello Kitty avatars either.

YOU B-STARD!! How the H-LL can you LIVE with yourself???????????

SOMEBODY GET THE TAR - I'LL GRAB THE FEATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Go to first post, and let me know what you think of Flags

1 - 20 of 40 Posts