Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need where and when suggestions for a state-wide Challenger meet this year

We also need someone to design a poster when we get the details worked out

My suggestion: August 7th or 8th at Sommerville Lake State Park near Bryan Texas - it seems the most central location - we can rent two of the pavillions for 50.00 total - there are 12-14 small covered tables included - boat ramps - and I have already scouted the location and made contact with the Park Rangers

Suggestions Ladies and Gentlemen???? Mikie????

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Sounds like a plan, man! Don't know which day is better, maybe we'll get some input putting it out this early. May even get Partcovecaptain to drive the Challenger, since he said it's too far to bring his boat, hahaha!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's see what ever people suggest and go from there - but time is running out for planning

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Hmm whatever you come up with is always good with me

·
Registered
508 Posts
Suggestions Ladies and Gentlemen???? Mikie????
It's a good thing you didn't forget me. I would of raised hell.
That area looks like a good place. I don't know alot of places in Tx, I haven't done alot of anything in this state, just military **** then working. I say wait maybe what.. another week max if possible then nail it if no one suggest anything. Heck, i'll even chip in if u want. I would love to get all the TOC brothers/sisters together for sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys, I went on the Texas Challenger Cruise that left from New Braunfels, and had a great time. I'm in for the Challenger meet, and date and place sounds great to me. I just registered and will be monitoring this thread when I can.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome buddy always a good time here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's a good thing you didn't forget me. I would of raised hell.
That area looks like a good place. I don't know alot of places in Tx, I haven't done alot of anything in this state, just military **** then working. I say wait maybe what.. another week max if possible then nail it if no one suggest anything. Heck, i'll even chip in if u want. I would love to get all the TOC brothers/sisters together for sure.
so your going to pay for everything:lol:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey guys, I went on the Texas Challenger Cruise that left from New Braunfels, and had a great time. I'm in for the Challenger meet, and date and place sounds great to me. I just registered and will be monitoring this thread when I can.
a

Hey B5... I remember you from the run in January. if you are interested in another of the same type, check out the thread Coutry Roads Tour May 2nd. We are leaving from Katy TX and will end up in Sealy right on I-10. making it easy for guys out west to get to the cruise and get home.

Country Roads Tour
http://challengerlife.com/showthread.php?t=1079

Hope to see you guys there!!!

Chuck

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Chuck - are you guys going to make May 8 or May 15??

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey Chuck - are you guys going to make May 8 or May 15??
Nope... I won't be able to make them. I will be on a two week trip to the South Cone (Argentina, Chile and then on to Venezuela). I don't know about others... probably some othe local SpaceCityLX guys will be there.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I hope on the 15th people can show cause I can actually make that one!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Well get over to Houston for the 8th show, make them come to the 15th one brother! Doesn't look as if we (Jerri/I) will be able to make either, as she just survived BIG cutbacks at her job, may have to do more Saturday work/salaried no OT type, but at least she still has an income! You KNOW she said I could go alone, but ask Ghosty, don't know if folks would put up with ME, without my sweet little PR girl!

·
Premium Member
1,866 Posts
Just joined. Live south of Houston on the Gulf in Lake Jackson. Picked up Sylvia last night (Silver SE) and looking forward to running her this weekend. I will keep an eye on this sight for runs, meets etc. CYA, Hesser

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome Hesser, Sik come on you got to come I actually got the day off, I dont know if everything will be ready between me and Ghost there are alot of things to put on, but I dont know
I think putting it out there semi finished would be cool anyways. that way I can show progress from there, I found out alot of things from a company up in Denver about fixing up the engine without going blown, so it will be nice.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just joined. Live south of Houston on the Gulf in Lake Jackson. Picked up Sylvia last night (Silver SE) and looking forward to running her this weekend. I will keep an eye on this sight for runs, meets etc. CYA, Hesser
Hey Hesser,

Welcome!!

We are having a run going out of the Katy area Sunday morning May 2nd. If you are interested look for the Country roads tour thread, it has the details. We have about 12 or so cars lines up for a 170 mile ride through the country roads from Katy to Brenham to La Grange to Sealy.

Hope to see ya there!!

Chuck

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Dang 3 hour drive, need more SA Challengers!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Well guess I'll have to vote for Sunday now, as Jerri may be working more Saturdays. Drag-on-fire, seems there are a few of us in SA, but know u usually see more Challengers, when your NOT in yours! Funny how that seems to work! Starbucks seems to attract us also.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts