TOC as guest UnClub #3, November 12, 2011 (aka) Roundup North 2011 | Challenger Life Forums

TOC as guest UnClub #3, November 12, 2011 (aka) Roundup North 2011

Discussion in 'Texas Outlaw Challengers' started by sickr bee, Oct 25, 2011.

1. sickr bee

sickr bee Well-Known Member

Thought I had posted this thread, my bad. Texas Outlaw Challengers are the guest UnClub for the last show of the year at North Texas Mustang Clubs second Saturdays, cruise-in and show at Cracker Barrel resturant in Lewisville TX. November 12, 3:00-7:00 pm 889 South Stemmons Freeway, west side frontage road, Lewisville, TX. 40+ awards, Entry $10, participent judged ( means must WORK for award, LOL) Dash plaques to first 50, and plenty of classes including, guest club, mopar, musclecar, 2000 car and open car so we wont all be competeing against each other so much. Info at www.ntmc.org their phone hotline is 817 595-6900, and Cracker Barrels phone is 972 436-6813. Since this is our third time to be guest club, Ted has told them to hold 10-15 spots for da usual suspects from last two, but if we get MORE I'll get em to move more Mustangs back for us, LOL! We are also planning a little cruise for the following day, Sunday lucky 13 but I'll post da seperate if it works out. Hope ta see more of our southern crew than just Ken, but know what a ways away it is so understand but U locals better GET thar! ;)

2. Hesser

Hesser Well-Known Member

Sickr, I will be in that area but sorry to say I will not be able to attend. Dad and I will again be on Toledo Bend for another guided fishing trip. We booked it several months in advance so no way to move it to another weekend. I am looking forward to CF3 and have that in the planning stage along with LSMF2 on 10/20/12. Y'all have fun.

3. heartlandvideo

heartlandvideo Member

Did I read "cruise" on Sunday? Well alright! That'll be especially fun for me 'cause for once I
    won't have to lead and miss all the action in the back of the pack. An overnighter to Dallas
    actually works out better since it's a long way home in the dark after NTMC. Nothing but
    troopers the whole way.

Come on Houston TOC members, let's do this!

Good on ya Mark!

4. bengalipunk

bengalipunk New Member

I'll check my schedule ;)

5. RTSilverBeast

RTSilverBeast Active Member

I am checking schedule and working on a Kitchen Pass for the weekend. It will be great to cruise with the guys up north.

Chuck

6. sickr bee

I'll keep a set of fingers crossed y'all can make it up here! If I could get the regulars from the C&C up here to the show, we would outnumber the Stangs at their own event, that would be GROOVEY, tee hee!

7. TexSE

TexSE Member

I should be able to make it to both. I had a great time last year so I'm looking forward to this one.

8. IntimidatorR/T

IntimidatorR/T Challenger Life Moderator Staff Member Ride of the Month

Dang TEX!! haven't heard from you in a while.:think:

9. sickr bee

^^X2 that bruder! Will be great to see ya again! Since this is the last show of their season, after the show awards the NTMC did club awards........So I have come up with an actual physical space displacing "Good on Ya"s to the deserving winners from da thread! So if ya had a "Good on Ya" from the thread and U make da show, save a Lil' space ta take one home, not much but Lil'!

10. DragonFire

DragonFire Well-Known Member

money is tight this month Sik but as soon as I get back to the grind I will make it up to more of the North Challenger stuff seeing as I will be trying to upgrade to local Challenger ONLY involvement!

11. sickr bee

It was one of the high points of LSMF to see U and yours again ( and Dragonfire) bruder. We'll get together again in 2012, you have a great last two months of 2011 my brother! Whenever U get stressed just look at what U have, family, friends, and an awesome car makes U smile EVERY time! :D

12. DragonFire

DragonFire Well-Known Member

Yeah and next year only as TOC!

13. RTSilverBeast

Ok... So me and the Silverbeast are in for the show on Saturday and the cruise Sunday morning... Looking forward to both...

So Mark, what are the details for Sunday morning cruise? Like meeting place and time? A group of 5 of us ran the Twisted Sisters on Saturday and I am ready to run again...

Looking forward to seeing others Saturday in Lewisville!!!!!

Chuck

14. dugbeck

dugbeck Member

As of now I'm planning on being at the NTMC show with y'all. Can't make a Sunday cruise as I leave for Alabama early that day for a few days of work. See you on Saturday.

15. Hesser

Hesser Well-Known Member

I knew I saw Twister Sister in here someplace, please please plan a 2012 trip. I cant make any this year but after the 1st of the year, we are in.

16. RTSilverBeast

Hess - we will definitely doing those roads again... stay tuned!!!!!!

Chuck

17. sickr bee

Well the cruise skinny is; err, ahh, douh! Couldnt find anyone besides us and Deb that could get away on Sunday. Started to map and recon the usual roads Saturday, till Jerri and I started looking at the routes on da map and realized we have been running between Denton and Shermen which is bout 90 miles north of Dallas at the start. So seeing as Deb lives south of D, I live east and ya'll will be heading south I went to the bikermaps and found 744 between Corsicana and Malone listed there. Have no idea the conditions just that it was listed as twisty. From Malone we could run 171 to Mexia, and from there you could run 39 all the way to 190/21 just west of Madisonville by then U know the sweet roads. If ya'll are staying over saturday night, what part of town would ya be leaving from?

18. Debwal

Debwal Member

Malone is a nice drive... Ill ask some of my biker friends for their suggestion.... Better do it today!!!

19. sickr bee

Thanks Deb, I don't want ta let "Coach' down again, still doing laps for LSMF,LOL! ;)

20. RTSilverBeast

I will be staying in Mesquite Saturday night and will return to Mesquite to drop my brother off before I head back to Houston

Chuck