TOC as guest UnClub #3, November 12, 2011 (aka) Roundup North 2011 | Page 2 | Challenger Life Forums

TOC as guest UnClub #3, November 12, 2011 (aka) Roundup North 2011

Discussion in 'Texas Outlaw Challengers' started by sickr bee, Oct 25, 2011.

1. sickr bee

sickr bee Well-Known Member

I live on Mesquite border, so that will work out easy nuff. Ill send out a reminder of the show tamali or Thursday latest and ask if anyone wants to cruise on Sunday on southerly run as U never know someone who's too busy for the show Saturday may wanna jam Sunday. Ill let U know what I hear back and we can do planning at da show at least. Ill print up some maps on my handmedown printer, if da blue ink holds! ;)

2. heartlandvideo

heartlandvideo Member

I'm still planning on heading up this weekend with Chuck. If I do, I'll stay the night
    and catch the cruise with y'all on Sunday but probably bail out at Mexia and head
    South from there. Sounds like a good route.

If anyone else is going from the Houston Area, let Chuck or I know so we can all
    go together. My guess is we'll leave late morning.

3. bengalipunk

bengalipunk New Member

Not gonna make it, last weekend my mom is visiting and my brother is coming in this weekend too ... Wish I could make it :(

4. sickr bee

Bout to send out last call for da show, usually get at least ONE show up. I'll also ask if anyone who can't make da show that may still wanna do a cruise out southward with our visiting friends from Houston Sunday, to let me know. Figure we can plan that at the show saturday, and I'll see if I can't print some maps and find a place near Mexia ta stop and eat before we part. These are the ones that have confirmed soo far, and hopeing for two or so more from the FB posting fingers crossed! Plumcrazyhemi, Roscoe,TexSE,FusciaSRT,Dagoods(2 cars), Heartlandvideo, RTSilverbeast,Debwal( if car is back, fingers crossed), Dugbeck,FUSciaRT, Bonedriver(1 car), and Sickrbee. We are saving 15 spaces but will move Stangs if needed so if U can just show up! CYT Sickrbee

5. SRTMan

SRTMan New Member

Cindy and I will make the show and the cruise if there is still room.
    Last year's show was cool and always up for a cruise in a challenger.
    See ya soon!:layrubber:

6. sickr bee

Good to see y'all can make it! Just posted to your newbee thread first tho, so see ya there gonna be FUN!

7. TexSE

TexSE Member

Put me down for Saturday's show, had a good time last yr. See y'all Sat.

8. sickr bee

What a show and showing for TOC! ALL night long, our UnClub was thanked and praised for the quality of the PEOPLE, and the cars were a bonus! From the time I got there, the leadership of NTMC keep telling us how much they liked our UnClub, says a LOT about you alll! Was a BLAST again! Had several newbees plus quite a few second and third timers to the show and I believe that all 11 of us won an award. Special thanks to Ken and Chuck for driving up for this, sorry I dropped the Cruise ball I will try ta get that done next time hope ya'll enjoy the backroads route home that Ken was talking of! Gave out the "Good on Ya' awards to whom were attending and sent four back with Chuck for our southern awardees, Hesser, Whitestripedplum, SgtDew, and RXDoogie, thanks for the transport bruder! I'll post a picture of the awards AND the second club participation award that TOC has recieved now in the awards thread. Besides the show seems everyone had a great time, between Dugbeck finding a volunteer amongst us to help install his new web sequentials ( ya'll KNOW how intimadating removing the center taillight is for the FIRST time) to TexSe listening to both the BlastinBobs exhausts sound ( so which did you decide on?)! I'll leave them to report on those kind of things cause I mainly just wanted to THANK everyone who showed as NEVER in my life have I EVER been associated with a group that was SO liked and respected as just DAMN GOOD FOLKS!!! Because of ya'll we have been asked to a BIGGER show in May, and again I know PART of the reason is the AWESOME cars we own, but thats the SMALLER part! I am HONORED by such friendship and rewarded by your smilin mugs DRIVE ON!

9. heartlandvideo

heartlandvideo Member

Had a good time with all the NTMC and Dallas area TOC members. Well worth the trip. And you're right,
    Chuck and I met up Sunday in Corsicana and did manage to cruise back to Houston on all two lane roads.
    You know how we love to drive!

10. bengalipunk

bengalipunk New Member

Wish I could have made it, last weekend my family was here :( sounds like you all had a blast! See ya at the next one!

11. heartlandvideo

heartlandvideo Member

We'd love to have you join us. Keep watching this site for future events.

12. sickr bee

Got this picture from Ted via da book'o'face, if its small blame me! $awardees11.jpg Not good at getting photos from there, maybe he'll post it HERE, hint, hint! ;)