Challenger Life Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done this for our Cenla club , just thought you guys may like it too.

here is a coffe myg that I have made up at a site called www.zazzle.com

you can order to what you like. I can also put the logo on t shirts too.

Wehn you go to the site just search for chevythunder3 and it will bring up all my products that I have created.

here is a pic of the mug........

·
Registered
508 Posts
so ... ah... HORT.. you buying all the mugs ? Not the girl size either.. huh... hell yeah, you can get me 2 of em.. sure.. thanks :D

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have also posted a T Shirt for sale on that site also.

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just bumping this up. coffee and a shirt anyone?

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wondering if any of you guys have checked this out here lately.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I would be down for having a LARGE emblem put on the back of a XXXL Black dress shirt (which I would send to you) - could you do it?? I would maybe add a couple of Black Polos to that order

·
Registered
508 Posts
Het Ghost, can you send me the original (one on the coffee cup) logo in a jpeg please? I want to have some stickers made

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you can go to www.zazzle.com and order from there. you may need to create an account but that should be no problem. you can type in chevythunder3 in the search at the top and it will bring you up to all my products there. Just click on the product you want to order and just follow directions. when ordering clothing you can choose what color tshirt you want.

Now zazzle makes all the products I dont , I just create products that I want to try to sell and they do the rest.

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump:readthemanual:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Got my TOC decals in the mail when I was home, very nice. Just need to figure out where I want to put em. I like how u can get 4 out of it.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yup, more bang for your buck.

thanks Mike:thumbupright:

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I want to thank those who have purchase the bumper stickers. much appreicated.:)

I guess the other stuff is not so popular.:(

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
some plum crazy stuff is up now in zazzle.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Hey uncle Dave, just saw a familiar badge on TexSE (your S/E). It was cool to see your work/idea/badge on another car, besides our TOC logos, your getting a fan base over here man, we have got to get together somewhere this year brother! Mark

·
Super Moderator
5,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey uncle Dave, just saw a familiar badge on TexSE (your S/E). It was cool to see your work/idea/badge on another car, besides our TOC logos, your getting a fan base over here man, we have got to get together somewhere this year brother! Mark
yup, he got a few of them off of me. I just want to know who that other black with blue stripe car was in the road trip pics was.

but yes, we need to get together, maybe a few of us cenla guys can make a trip here before too long.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts