Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pass this info on as it was passed to me (I Just ordered mine)
ZAutoTech.com this little piece of tech sells for $249.99 and is shipped free to your door.

TranZformer - The Ultimate Shift Kit

Have your NAG1 transmission shift how YOU want it to. With TranZformer, you get to modify shift firmness that fits your driving style.

TranZformer installs in minutes, connecting via wiretaps into 8 wires all hidden behind the steering column lower cover.​
Once installed, TranZformer will modify transmission parameters for that real "old school" muscle car shift kit feel. Chirp through gear shifts or just firm them up a little for towing or for track use- your choice. Connect to your PC via USB cable, and you can dial in independent upshift and downshift boost percentages (0 to 100) for each gear in both Drive and AutoStick mode. Removes the time delay when shifting into Reverse and Drive as well. You also have control over shift firmness scaling based on throttle position. TranZformeralso keeps the TCM's adaptive learning system from dialing back the shift firmness over time.​
Z Automotive Programming Utility (for Windows PCs only) allows you to program shift parameters, view status, update firmware, and more.​
Steering Wheel shifting(SWS) allows you to use your steering wheel's volume+/- and page up/down buttons to manually control gear shift while keeping your hands on the wheel. SWS also includes AutoUpshift, allowing you to dial in any RPM for upshifts in AutoStick mode - perfect for high-power high-revving track use.​
Line lock feature: Pull the cruise control stalk while stopped in Autostick, and the ABS pump will hold the vehicle with the front brakes so you can hit the gas and do a perfect burnout. Great for the track or just for fun.​
Has the ability to display transmission temperature on EVIC screen on properly equipped vehicles. No special scan tool required for transmission fluid changes anymore!​
Shift Kit functions and SWS functions can be enabled or disabled at any time using button pushes of the ESP and steering wheel buttons. All settings are saved by TranZformer.​
TranZformer from Z Automotive really transforms your car in to a neck-snapping, tire-chirping fun to drive beast that at the press of a button, returns to stock. Best of all, it's completely hidden.​
TranZformer is available for model years 2005 through 2010. It will work with stock transmissions/TCMs, and modified transmissions/TCMs, like the Mopar TCM, Blue Top solenoids, BB Valve bodies, Paramount/SHR Transmissions, etc.​
In stock - Free shipping anywhere on Earth!
Have Fun!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Sounds like a hell of a deal for da bucks if it does all that, company have much of record doing this? can't wait for the report on this, first I've heard of such a kit. :D

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
That sounds awesome.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My buddy is the one that showed me this then he locked up the fronts like it says and roasted the rears! and it is a much better response on the gears especially for the slap stick with Auto.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ladies and Gentleman! WOW! got my tranzformer in last night (correctly) and you don't even feel it shift anymore, its like a Predator for the Tranny, you can change the shiftpoints and the power that it gives you off the tranny. I was in auto and hit 100 in 4th gear with a good amount of pedal left.....
so for all my Auto Trans friends this is a must for cheap GO FAST tech!
:pullover:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
... you don't even feel it shift anymore...
But I like feeling it shift. That's why I use Firm Shifts setting in Predator. In fact, I like hearing it shift - via the tire chirp/bark.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Sounds like you're happy bruder, bet U can't wait to test the line-lock and steering wheel button ( paddle shift) features! Want full report due by end of da weekend bruder, DRIVE ON! :D

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Drags, tonite! Going 10 Hemi's Deep!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
New news, after the "settle in" period we got a nice kick with every gear change its hitting 100 in 3rd gear with legs left, and its stopping power is alot nicer with a kick down after an aggressive stop. you can even engage the ABS at will in Slapstick and do a nice little burn out. it gives it the paddle shift capabilities with the volume controls on the wheel. its a nice little addition and I will keep playing with it.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sadly this does not work with my predator tuner so it got ripped out today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts