Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to factory reset a 2018 UConnect UAS 8.4 No-Nav system in a 2018 Dodge Challenger? None of the old procedure work. They changed models in 2018. If anyone knows how I would really appreciate your input. I can get to the Dealer/Engineering Mode menu but no option to reset to factory. I even found this procedure today but it doesn't work either. I don't need to reboot it, I need to reset back to factory.

Master Reset for Dodge Charger/Challenger ONLY
BEFORE ATTEMPTING A MASTER RESET PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU'VE HAD THE UNIT INSTALLED IN YOUR VEHICLE FOR AT LEAST 48-72 HOURS. MOST ISSUES WILL BE FIXED IN TIME AS YOUR VEHICLE IS ADJUSTING TO THE NEW SYSTEM.

A master reset only works for Chargers and Challengers with a UAQ or a UAS.

If you are experiencing issues with your UAQ or UAS system please attempt a master reset.

Master Reset

1. Power on the radio.

2. Click on the Phone icon.

3. Hold the top right corner of the screen for about 13 seconds *It may take longer.

4. The radio will shut off and restart.

5. Master reset is complete.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You tried turning on your engine and hold the voice command and green phone buttons for 30 seconds. Then turn off you car then open the drive door then close it and turn the system. How about reseting it on the Engineering Menu?

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
wow, that seems like a puzzle to fix there, you ever get this right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts