Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Well after hearing all the loud Hot Rods at the show the mod bug got me again....

I just orderd a set of these, not really for performance but for the fun factor.............I got the DMH cutouts not the QTP, DMH looked like they were better quality.

Lucky I have good neighbors :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Wow, impressive. They've come a long way from the cable operated ones I used to install for customers. They leaked like hell too! Every shop should have a plasma cutter, makes it much easier to weld when it's a clean cut.

Jack

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The cutouts just shipped yesterday,

Talked to Mikes custom exhaust here in leeseville, he said that he has worked with these in the past and my vehicle will not be a problem, so it looks like by mid/late next week these should be installed....:waiting:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just sold one of my mountain bikes on Ebay (still need to get paid) but that will cover about 1/3 of my Kenne Bell.......:rockout: I see low 12's in my future:pray:.....................

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Will you be giving a "farewell warranty" party? LOL:neener:

Jack

I need to get my butt back on ebay to pay for some upcoming mods.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I have a mountain bike to sale also! But I definably wont be getting enough to pay for a 1/3 of a supercharger lol Hoping to get $500 for it at least, paid 1200 for it and it was barely riden

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just got these welded on this morning and finished wireing them up about an hour ago, these things are pretty nice, sounds mean and is louder than I expected, wont be opening these up around the neighborhood.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
friend of mine has them on his 600HP 67 malibu only he is dumping them in to
a nascar style exhaust that he custom made.
car sounds awesome with the extra pipe welded to them and dumping out
the side.:thumbupleft:

·
Super Moderator
5,455 Posts
Just got these welded on this morning and finished wireing them up about an hour ago, these things are pretty nice, sounds mean and is louder than I expected, wont be opening these up around the neighborhood.....
OMFG!!!! HE HAS CREATED A MONSTOR!!! :bigangry:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts