·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. :)

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
yeah, whats the worse thing that could happen to you before the super bowl.......:think:

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dunno but I do know I'm sick of all the talking heads. Whatever happened to showing the cheerleaders?

·
Registered
56 Posts
yeah, whats the worse thing that could happen to you before the super bowl.......:think:
Having the Pomona NHRA Nationals taped and broadcast next week for a bloody game that I don't give a hoot about. You asked.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Matrix, we truely are brothers, as that was my firstish thought also! I'm allways surfin with this Lil' iPhone-boogieboard tho!

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
my 62" DLP big screen TV blew a bulb this morning while watching HorsepowerTV. :bigangry: Now I have my 26" LCD for watching the Super Bowl on now.

New bulb will cost around $150 or more. :bigseeingdollars::bigsadcrying:

·
Registered
56 Posts
my 62" DLP big screen TV blew a bulb this morning while watching HorsepowerTV. :bigangry: Now I have my 26" LCD for watching the Super Bowl on now.

New bulb will cost around $150 or more. :bigseeingdollars::bigsadcrying:
Too bad about the bulb, but you have time for repair to watch the Winter Nationals next week! :waiting:

·
Super Moderator
5,442 Posts
where I live stores like this don't have this in stock. Probably going to have to order it online or check in Alexandria or Lake Charles.

·
Registered
135 Posts
dam that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

muilt tasking her myself, watching game and saying hi to all our newbeees that joined us.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Well I got to see the game, but none of the good commercials they come up with. Showtime Arabia don't play em'. Also had to get up at 2:00 am Monday morning to watch the game. Well worth it though. It'll be a long day now.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Shannon, you didnt miss much on the commercials. They weren't like previous years

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
That's good to know. In the past I have laughed my a$$ off at some of them. They must be becoming cheap skates.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
At least the bulb was happy. Wait for it....................:rofl:

Jack

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dunno, some of the commercials were pretty good. Others not so much. Then there's the Census ad that cost us $2.3 MILLION and it was terrible. Made you go "WTF?" *sigh* Your tax dollars at work.

Thought the Colts were going to take this for sure. Whoda thunk the Saints would win, and decisively no less?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts