Challenger Life Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Those are pretty cool brother! Are y'all gonna be able to make the Temple show/run? Hope u can as now it looks to be mostly the fast black Challengers going, Tony needs another Inferno Red to keep him company! The unclub numbers 43 now, but we have registered 10 or so going to show now! FREE BB-Q!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
I figured you guys wold like to see this..............

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sweet Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey almost forgot, Got your package yesterday........
Thanks for the cards, Sir.
Tried changing them up a little, cause they only say on line forum. And us Texans love to drive. Its not by choice, its by nature. This state is way to big! lol, hope all is well Sir
your fellow challengerlife friend,
mopar & boater Glenn

I like that, using site for Challengers of name, gonna go to my friends puter and give u rep for all u rep this place! But if we just used that on the cards, I think folks would be looking for Texas Outlaws, not NorTex so would say huh? Do like the name, allways been one, maybe we could change the name, that way it wouldn't be regional like the name now is. Long as GHOSTY doesn't decide he has to be the king, since it IS his naming rights! LOL!
Rep points, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:clap:

Nice............... I'm in
Rod, you going to the Temple Texas show???????? Free BBQ:rockout:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
David that is REALLY nice, I really can't think of words to express how awesome that turned out, BIG THANK U! Now I'm gonna have to get decals made, cause the kids in our group will be clamoring for them! Heck I may have to put one on my rear window they look so COOL! And Glenn I think ur confusing Dave the site founder with David our SE LA brother, we really need to get over to LA this year and meet David and Jax and the whole CentLA bunch or the other sites club! ( so far till we get the third one here New Jersey?)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts