Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From ChallengerLife.com to all Hemi Rider Car Club members, welcome.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hemi Riders Car Club is based out of Lafayette, LA. We are a nonprofit organization. Our objective is to provide assistance to Cancer patients and aide in treating Cancer patients. We are crazy about our Mopar rides. We are open to anyone with any form of Hemi motor. We have Challengers, Chargers, and Jeep's old school and new school. We are 10 members as of now. We also have members in Baton Rouge, LA and Houston, TX that will start local chapters in their areas soon. Anyone interested in joining our Club can PM me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome and congrats guys! Looking forward to seeing you again real soon.

Jack

·
Registered
10 Posts
HEMI RIDING is a way of life. We first thank GOD for the breath of life each day that we are blessed to wake up. The soul purpose of HEMI RIDERS C.C. is to give to those that are in need and that have to deal with Prostate and Testicular cancer. We are a non profit originization. We are just a group that Love GOD first and Love cars. Not trying to push our agenda on anyone, but just want to let everyone know what we are about. Just a bunch of Deep South Boys from the great state of Louisiana that love the greatness of a HEMI Motor. All else is obsolete. And I grew up on Chevrolet Motors, but I am hear to tell you brothers and sisters the the Punisher has seen the light.

For all that Love HEMI's and Love to embarice Mustangs and those damn Camaros come on down to Lafayette, LA and roll with the HEMI RIDERS CAR CLUB. Cause if your not in a Mopar......... Your not first, Your last (Chevrolet and Ford).

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
I know, I switched from Dodge to Chevy back to Dodge. I like the Mustang better than the Camaro, though I'm not a hater of either. I have to tell you guys & gals there was a Cobra this weekend that would have scared the spark plugs out of the meanest Hemi. Twin turbos feeding a supercharger. Sick, sick I tell you!

El Conquistador

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
John, Bancrof, any of the Hemi Riders interested in doing the Cajun Nationals show? Super Dave is bringing his canopy, you guys can share the shade with us :cool:

Jack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.