Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I guess this would apply to those who are married. But maybe not.

My wife went out and bought herself a 2007 Mustang Convertible. She always wanted a convertible, but Vettes were out of her price range.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
a 2005 AWD ford escape and i have an 85 MR2 and recently picked up
a 98 Explorer sport for my winter truck and for my Son to practice drive on.

unfortunately where we live is a dead end neighborhood and they never
plow us once the snow falls, i cant wait until we move south in a few years.
i probably wont even own a 4wd vehicle.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
My wife, we dont live together, drives either my old 97 Avenger or a 99 Caravan.
The Caravan is an ex fleet vehicle that we bought from the company I work for, we paid $600 for it. It had slightly over a 100,000 miles.

I got the Avenger from a neighboor, I traded him even for a 2001 Caravan wich was an ex fleet vehicle as well.
Its too bad they wont sell us the ex fleet vehicles now. They would rather let them goto auction then let an employee have a great deal anymore.

·
Registered
332 Posts
After I picked up the challenger, my wife decided she wanted to get rid of her Jeep Unlimited for something a little more sporty..

End result was a 2007 Dodge Charger Daytona Sublime edition that we found for a good price in TX....She loves it..

G

·
After I picked up the challenger, my wife decided she wanted to get rid of her Jeep Unlimited for something a little more sporty..

End result was a 2007 Dodge Charger Daytona Sublime edition that we found for a good price in TX....She loves it..

HEY HEY...lemme know when your neighbor is selling his house. Having you for a neighbor could be a perk when I have car issues...lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts