Challenger Life Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the Predator Throttle Boost has been around for a while but I just now got around to putting that Cron in my tuner. You guys with RT Autos what throttle boost # works best for you?

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Rick, I started with 10 and settled for 13. It's a bit sensitive but I like it. It's all down to your preference.

Jack

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jack, I didn't know if you were gone this weekend or I would have ask you straight out. Is that what Chris is useing? I know he said he had to do away with his specail tune.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Chris probably has his set to 20, you know how he hates being beaten off the line :rofl: Not much to do this weekend but watch my yard rejoice lol.

Jack

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I set it for 10 for now and see if Paula complains. I can sneek it up from there untill she complains. LOL or you guy tell her.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What exactly does it do... I mean, does it shorten the range of the throttle position and simulate that it is more responsibility, or does it quicken the response of the butterfly in the throttle body?

2014 Challenger R/T Blacktop Edition
CAI, Long tube headers and full Pypes Violator system, Diablo Trinity, Innovate wide band, catch can, Mopar strut tower brace, BC Racing Coil Overs, full Hopnot kit.
Jackson, Michigan

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
well depends on what tuner device you are using, you have the old style predator tuning device or the Trinity device, either way you can adjust the throttle sensitivity to make it more reactive when you push the pedal down. there are other tuning devices you can use I can assume they have about the same setup adjustments, best you hit the Diablo site and check them out , you should get a better description from them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask, I'm a new owner of 2018 Challenger 5.7. I've been trying to research about tuning this bad boy and came across HP Tuners MPV12 VCM. There's this article here look I read that's recommended it. Wondering what tuners you all got?

·
Super Moderator
5,445 Posts
Diablosport is what I have I have the trinity t1000 , they have upgraded it now to the T2000. but check out their website. Unless you plan on supercharging it the Diablosport should be fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts